1) Entry Fee is $10 for five cards (Five Card Stud).
2) Registration opens at 11 am Thursday, July 20, at the registration tent at the Miller Lite Main Stage and will remain available until the contest ends. Each participant will receive their official Rebel Road Poker Run contest card upon registration. Participants may play multiple official Rebel Road Poker Run contest cards at $10 per card.
3) The Poker Run contest begins at 11 am Thursday, July 20, and ends at 5 pm Friday, July 21.
4) Each participant will collect a stamp on their official Rebel Road Poker Run contest card from each of our designated poker run stops.
5) Once the participant collects all five stamps, they will return their official Rebel Road Poker Run contest card to the registration tent. Stamps can be collected during the entirety of the contest and do not need to be collected on the same day. All completed official Rebel Road Poker Run contest cards must be returned by 5pm Friday, July 21.
6) Upon return of the completed official Rebel Road Poker Run contest card, participants will draw FIVE cards. The best poker hand wins.
7) Participants may redraw up to 3 cards per official Rebel Road Poker Run contest card for a price of $5 each. Riders must discard their unwanted cards before drawing their new cards.
8) The top three hands will win official Rebel Road prize packs.
9) In case of a tie, the winner will be selected by random drawing conducted by event staff.
10) This contest is a voluntary, self-directed ride. Rebel Road, the Child Abuse Council of Muskegon County, event volunteers, sponsors, prize donors and participating event locations do not assume any liability for any claims which may arise as a result of your voluntary participation in this event. Please ride safely and obey all traffic laws. This is not a race!
11) All proceeds from the event will benefit the Child Abuse Council of Muskegon County.
The rank of hands from highest to lowest is:
• Royal Flush: Run of sequential cards from Ten to Ace, with all cards of the same suit.
• Straight Flush: Run of sequential cards, all cards in the same suit, but not Ace high.
• Four of a Kind: Four cards of the same rank; e.g. four Aces, Four Kings, etc.
• Full House: Three cards of the same rank plus a pair, e.g. three Aces and a pair of Kings.
• Flush: Five cards of the same suit.
• Straight: Five sequential cards, not of the same suit.
• Three of a Kind: Three cards of the same rank e.g. three Aces, three Kings etc.
• Two Pair: Two sets of pairs, e.g. a pair of Aces and a pair of Kings.
• Pair: Two cards of the same rank, e.g. two Aces, two Kings etc.
• High Card: If you have none of the above, then the highest value card in your hand plays.
Participating locations include:
• 46 Bar - 3015 E Apple Ave, Muskegon, MI 49442
• Dirty Dog Bar and Grille - 2411 Hall Rd, Muskegon, MI 49442
• Moorland Tavern - 10380 Apple Ave, Ravenna, MI 49451
• Wright Tavern - 18800 8th Ave, Conklin, MI 49403
• Effin Bar and Grill - 5837 Holton Road, Twin Lake, MI 49457